With Circle, Soapbox Project inspires like-minded people to make impactful changes for society and the environment
Soapbox Project is a community for busy people who want to develop sustainable habits and take action against environmental and social justice issues.
In the community, members learn and interact through virtual community events such as “Action hours,” “Fireside chats,” monthly gatherings, and IRL community service opportunities for people within the organization’s city hubs.
Together, they work towards the collective objective of reducing overwhelm and having fun while making a difference.
Thanks to Circle, Soapbox Project now have:
- An impact tracker to keep track of donations
- A general chat channel for ongoing discussions
- Events listed for all community members to RSVP to
- Additional spaces for more niche topics/courses
- A space for recaps and recordings of video content
- The opportunity to showcase discounts to members
- And so much more!